Other Anyone Want to do a DayZ Collab?

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Haha thanks again for that man. And what time zone is everyone in? Helps with coordinating. I'm US Central, so I think -6 GMT.

The more the merrier. When do you think you'll get the game by? And sounds good.
Well, I get my paycheck the 15th, but maybe my boyfriend will lend me some money. He gets his at the 10th, which is tomorrow.

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I get my paycheck the 15th, but maybe my boyfriend will lend me some money. He gets his at the 10th, which is tomorrow.
Alright, well we might jump in and start running around a bit tomorrow if we can but this is the kind of game you can join at any point so whenever you get it, we'll get you in the group.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Alright, well we might jump in and start running around a bit tomorrow if we can but this is the kind of game you can join at any point so whenever you get it, we'll get you in the group.
Lovely! I look forward to it!

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am in the UK So GMT +0
Alright, what time in the day works best for you? On weekdays, I can do stuff before 2PM and after 11:30PM (Central time so GMT-6). Weekends barring random shifts I should be free whenever.

Jack Porter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Designer
Alright, what time in the day works best for you? On weekdays, I can do stuff before 2PM and after 11:30PM (Central time so GMT-6). Weekends barring random shifts I should be free whenever.
I'm free pretty much all the time

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, then do we want to try for this weekend at some point?

Lovely! I look forward to it!
Any idea if he'll give you the money?[DOUBLEPOST=1344625559,1344550449][/DOUBLEPOST]Collab buddies, what say you?[DOUBLEPOST=1344663796][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay guys, how does tomorrow night sound? Don't tell me I lost my collab buddies!