anyone wanna sub4sub

That's not entirely true. If people noticed in the subscription activity section that you subbed someone then they might checkout the channel.
True if you are a huge youtuber like Ethoslab, etc. The people who do Sub4sub aren't usually huge youtubers so the chance of anyone checking their history is unlikely.

sub4 sub. it is no way. to. get. REAL FANS! its a total waste of time, you will not gain anything, you are cheating yourself!

Why don't you guys be active 4 active? Sub 4 Sub no one is really going to watch your content if they don't like it. At least if your active 4 active you give someone support they'll give you support.

if you read his comment at the start he wants active subs, he worded it horribly for title of this thread, but the description states he will only sub if you are active comment and like and watch his stuff and he will do that for you. Ill watch your vid dude dont expect you to sub me unless you enjoy my channel and same goes to you from me. Partially agree and disagree with ppls comments in here.

Boomslang (Boomslay Gaming)

Someone with a brain![DOUBLEPOST=1358826647,1358826622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone else with a brain!
some one who cant read the first comment made by the guy who made the thread just like the 2 ppl with a brain supposedly :) lol :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358826836][/DOUBLEPOST]on a side note i like your Plant vs Zombies vids :)

some one who cant read the first comment made by the guy who made the thread just like the 2 ppl with a brain supposedly :) lol :)
Oh I read it. I'm just someone with a free will to comment ;) lol[DOUBLEPOST=1358826907,1358826864][/DOUBLEPOST]
some one who cant read the first comment made by the guy who made the thread just like the 2 ppl with a brain supposedly :) lol :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358826836][/DOUBLEPOST]on a side note i like your Plant vs Zombies vids :)

Back