Vlog Anyone up for a collaboration?

Hi everyone!

I am looking for some YouTube people to do collaboration videos and just be general YouTube friends.

=)

Thanks
Dan aka The Limey Vlog

Hey!!!

I love making YouTube friends!! :D

Well hi my name is Dan and its nice to meet you =)[DOUBLEPOST=1410056983,1410056816][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, I watched some of your videos, I wish I could have been at the Arsenal vs NY Red Bulls game!

Thanks for watching my videos. It was a grate experience to go to that game. Do you go to any games?[DOUBLEPOST=1410057053][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well up for some collaboration. I'm a Bradford City fan if thats any use lol

Dont think I can do any collabs with non Arsenal fans! lol Just joking. =)

Hey, my name is Eric and I do YouTube videos too! My channel is youtube . com / EJRebz and I do skits, parodies, music, and vlogs but am looking to get into more films and higher production value videos. I'm in California and was wondering if you wanted to collab or help each other out on some videos sometime.

Thanks,
Eric

@EJRebz

Hey Eric. I checked out a few of your videos they are very cool. To be honest I didnt think anyone would reply to this post so I didnt have any plans or ideas for any collabs, so I am open for suggestions! =)

I'm always up for collabs.

I posted a topic on that very subject but think it got buried somewhere :(

34 y/o Scot now living in Leeds, play just about anything and everything

Thanks for watching my videos. It was a grate experience to go to that game. Do you go to any games?[DOUBLEPOST=1410057053][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not Arsenal ones, I've been to watch a few different English teams but don't support anyone in particular, just enjoy the sport and enjoy games like champions league or internationals :)

Back