Anyone See The Amanda Todd Video?

I don't really get down with the whole "She brought it on herself" point of view, that makes it sound as if her killing herself was her "getting what she had coming" or something like that. We all make mistakes, some worse than others, nobody deserves to die over it.
i didn`t mean it like that ... i was reffering to the fact that she chose to show her titas on the net to some onw that she didn`t know ... then by logic she made a wroung choice that from the beginning she shold of thought that it would be a wroung choice then why did she do it in the first place ? its not like she got what she deserved but i think more like its something thats bound to happen when yo get naked on the internet and hopefully other teen girls would learn from it but ... since now`a`day humanity is getting dumber by generation i lost in human salvation looooooooooooooooooooooong ago

Do people not understand that doing something lewd is not bringing bullying on oneself? Anyone claiming she brought this on herself is contributing to the witch hunt that is making the bullying situation possible.

I don't really give a damn if a girl went out with a guy who had a girlfriend. Or showed her boobs to him. Guess what? She's not being unfaithful, he is. He's the one in the wrong. And he's also in the wrong for taking a screenshot and sharing it with other people. That is bloody wrong.

I don't care if you think she could have avoided it by not doing her half. No s**t. I can avoid being robbed or mugged by never leaving my house, too. Doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to be people. It takes two to tango, and I do not care who you are, you know you're taking advantage of someone who is placing trust in you if you spread their nude photos around.

I'm not saying it's right or smart to send nudes to people, but it completely boils my blood seeing people say this was her fault.

It's the same thing as these terrible jerks on football teams raping drunk girls at parties and people saying "she brought it on herself." No, doing relatively harmless s**t isn't bringing serious consequences on yourself. There's an ******* taking advantage that shouldn't be on the other end of both stories.

Petter ... i didn`t specify that she brought this on to herself .... i need to better express myself on the net lol ok - My point is: - there are choises that you can take and nothing can happen or everything bad CAN happen, - she chose to do this with out having in mind the consequenses that could come of it, - i mean who knows maybe whe could of found the man of her dreams ... (an example) - but in this case it was someone with very bad intentions, - my point here beying that in some way you could consider it that she brought this on to herself ... bcuz ... comon lets face it ... she flashed on the internet, and everyone knows how the internet works ... you can`t say anything on that point - but this hopefully makes ppl think that maeby you should think before taking a choice on the internet ... i`m really working on better explaining myself on the net ... is it working ?

Back