Services Anyone out there want a free banner? :3 (OPEN)

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
I'm bored and on summer vacation. XD I was wondering if anyone wanted a banner. Totally for free; all you have to do is contact me. Simple as that.

I'm fairly good at "graphic design" (and I say fairly cause I am no professional.)

As long as you give me specifications and stuff, there won't be any problems. :3

Here are some of the banners I've made for a collab channel I'm in and my own personal channel:
image.jpg image.jpg

I make my own gfx and want to re brand my logo i know what i want it look like but cant fine the time to do it, would you be able to do that for me?

No I'm fine with what I've got, but the banners you made are really good :)

Thanks, that means a lot. ^ w ^[DOUBLEPOST=1369854428,1369854209][/DOUBLEPOST]
I make my own gfx and want to re brand my logo i know what i want it look like but cant fine the time to do it, would you be able to do that for me?

Sure! ^^ What exactly are you looking for? O: like.. Could you give me an example? Cx

I'm bored and on summer vacation. XD I was wondering if anyone wanted a banner. Totally for free; all you have to do is contact me. Simple as that.

I'm fairly good at "graphic design" (and I say fairly cause I am no professional.)

As long as you give me specifications and stuff, there won't be any problems. :3

Here are some of the banners I've made for a collab channel I'm in and my own personal channel:
View attachment 7890 View attachment 7891

Sure, Add me on skype for spucifics @

Htmawesomedude

Back