Anyone noticing improvements with Revenue?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Hi

We all know about the Ad boycott.

My revenue like everyone elses reduced.

My Impressions went from 40-50% down below 20%. So my earnings more than halved.

But over last few days I have noticed an increase of Impressions up to 30%.

Have you seen a recent improvement?

EVO

last sat and sunday were a little better, but that was a pageviews increase, so im not sure the percentages

I moved this to the video monetization discussion forum. :)

I went from $14.00 per month before the boycott down to $8.00 per month...and now it's up to $9.00 per month. :eek: That's not a lot of moolah to look at, but it's increased slightly for me! ^-^

I have made half of the money that I used to per month!
Which is fine, as long I make something, because I only do it as a hobby and have no plans to make real money of youtube!
Youtube just motivates me to go out and travel!

Before the boycott I was right at $150+/month and I'm still down around to $125 now. Naively I thought my 50% revenue jumps were going to keep going for a few months...=/

Here are my views and ad impressions for the last 2 months. I believe the ad boycott thing happened at the start of April, and there is a corresponding drop there for ad impressions. They do seem to pick up at the end, but so do my views. Make of it what you will:

eU9o6H0.png

The April was awful, 50% drop on revenue.
The May is almost the same, if nothing changes it will be 40% drop in revenue compared to the normal situation before the boycott.

Back