Gaming Anyone looking for a group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyCrafted

Hey buddycrafted here and I’m here to speak with you about a group of youtubers/ streamers that I want to add more people too. We play all kinds of different games such as golf with your friends, Minecraft, Fortnite, gmod and much more! To find out more just post your discord Id in this post and I’ll get in touch with you!

BuddyCrafted#6299

We would be happy to collaborate with you on a project in the near future:up2: Be sure to message us through YouTube if you’re interested, or you can message myself personally through Discord, at FishAddition#0900

Should of mentioned I have a few channels. I mostly make green screen videos and skits on my main channel. But I also make gaming videos on my gaming channel. PC ONLY

I'm G1ZM0- and play golf it, gmod, csgo, pubg, gta v, and more would really like to do funny moments and what not but we can talk more about it add me on discord and hmu G1ZM0/Gigggle#8289

yo man my name is Liam, i'm 18 and my discord is docter le roux, https:// discord.gg / MxpkDET[DOUBLEPOST=1528653822,1528652114][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i'm liam i am 18 and i'm down to play games like golf with freinds and stuff if you want to get a hold of me my discord is docter le roux#2108 (ignore my first post as i am new to discord sorry )

Last edited:
Hey buddycrafted here and I’m here to speak with you about a group of youtubers/ streamers that I want to add more people too. We play all kinds of different games such as golf with your friends, Minecraft, Fortnite, gmod and much more! To find out more just post your discord Id in this post and I’ll get in touch with you!

BuddyCrafted#6299

tried adding you on Discord but apparently your Discord name doesn't seem to show up. Feel free to contact me if you wanna. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Hey dude been looking for some ppl to record some Golf it with and gmod, gta 5 fortnite csgo... if interested let me know[DOUBLEPOST=1543795413,1543795329][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm G1ZM0- and play golf it, gmod, csgo, pubg, gta v, and more would really like to do funny moments and what not but we can talk more about it add me on discord and hmu G1ZM0/Gigggle#8289
Would u like to play some gta 5 with me ima be doing a new gta 5 funny moments series with all different types of game modes[DOUBLEPOST=1543795520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am Hyperion, my channel grew really fast. Lots of subs within 3 days (180 and counting). Discord: EZ#0089
Hey Dude wanna collab, i play gta 5, csgo, gmod, fortnite and golf it so if interested let me know, i kinda wanna do some new gta 5 ones now so let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back