Anyone left Machinima contract before expiration? Share experience Please

no, he`s just making excuses, jayex23 is a director and partner and he told me has had to wait over a month for support emails...

Who do they email? My contacts are Micah and Andrea... Micah replies within 24hours.. Andrea takes a lil over 24hours. We can either email or twitter. Both works fine.

Who do they email? My contacts are Micah and Andrea... Micah replies within 24hours.. Andrea takes a lil over 24hours. We can either email or twitter. Both works fine.
I used to contact Andrea and she never replied back to me. I have another person that I contact and she tells me my emails has been to spam emails or whatever and takes her long time to response.
Provide false information as well for certain questions I ask such about CPM and payment and stuff.

I used to contact Andrea and she never replied back to me. I have another person that I contact and she tells me my emails has been to spam emails or whatever and takes her long time to response.
Provide false information as well for certain questions I ask such about CPM and payment and stuff.

Do you get weekly emails updates about the Partnership?

Back