Anyone know of a cheap video editor for like under 45$??

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Im looking to buy a video editor, for like under 45$. Anyone know of one around that price??

I know this is a low price but im looking for a cheap one :D

I use Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite 12. It's pretty much a trimmed version of Vegas, but tbh unless you're a professional editor you won't get much more use out of Vegas, and you'll pay like $400 more for it. I'm from the UK and got my software for £25 on Amazon. I'd fully recommend it as it does everything I need it to do; effects, transitions, overlays, video/ audio layers, picture-in-picture, graphics effects, title cards, credit sequences and so on... You name it, this an do it. And your bank manager won't be concerned.

I use Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite 12. It's pretty much a trimmed version of Vegas, but tbh unless you're a professional editor you won't get much more use out of Vegas, and you'll pay like $400 more for it. I'm from the UK and got my software for £25 on Amazon. I'd fully recommend it as it does everything I need it to do; effects, transitions, overlays, video/ audio layers, picture-in-picture, graphics effects, title cards, credit sequences and so on... You name it, this an do it. And your bank manager won't be concerned.

Good! Honestly I'd truly recommend it. I know most people say get Vegas or Adobe Premier or whatever, but honestly for the casual YouTuber/ editor you really really don't need that kind of firepower. I meant to ask, what kind of videos do you plan on making?

This. I haven't found anything I've wanted to do that you can't, and it's super-intuitive. Plus the rafts of Sony Vegas tutorials all work in this too :)

This. I haven't found anything I've wanted to do that you can't, and it's super-intuitive. Plus the rafts of Sony Vegas tutorials all work in this too :)
See! I honestly couldn't believe it when I got this through the door and the sheer volume of stuff it could do with that price tag. The difference in cost between this and the next step up is just ridiculous, considering the unbelievable value for money you get with Platinum.

Im looking to buy a video editor, for like under 45$. Anyone know of one around that price??

I know this is a low price but im looking for a cheap one :D
If you are a student check out Cyberlink Power Director 11, they give a 70% discount. I got the Director's Suite for like $89, you probably don't need all of the extras if you're looking for cheap software. My latest videos have been edited with PD11 if you want samples of how it looks. I really like it so far.

Back