Comedy Anyone in the tri state Area?( Canada too )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoel Silver

Liking YTtalk
I will be back in New York on 28th of september! I do skits, funny little things that pop into my head and I put on paper and make a film out of. Ill post a link to what my work looks like. If anyone is interested I am willing to drive and work. Lets do this :)

Check out my Channel !

I'm pretty far, I'm in Québec, but well, you said comedians and added Canada... So well yep.

After seeing the quality of your vids, I wouldn't mind, Lets keep in touch! Anything for some work lol
haha we've only just begun! xD Just you wait till we get up and running =)
Also we are trying to plan out a collab road trip. So if you'd be interested in working together we can put you on the list to try to include once we begin planning.

haha we've only just begun! xD Just you wait till we get up and running =)
Also we are trying to plan out a collab road trip. So if you'd be interested in working together we can put you on the list to try to include once we begin planning.
Highly interested! When do you plan on doing this road trip? Also can we share contact information? I am Highly interested.

Highly interested! When do you plan on doing this road trip? Also can we share contact information? I am Highly interested.
It'll probably be sometime next year. I don't think we have the money to do it yet since we just started up our business. But yeah man I'll shoot you a PM right now.

I'd be down to collaborate since I live in the Tri State area right outside of NYC. Let me know if you're ever interested. My channel on YouTube is called MikeMGTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back