Other Anyone in Tennessee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcollettutk

Reaction score
Hey all! Just started a YouTube channel myself and live in Knoxville. Would love to collab with anyone. My channel is just generally anything goes.

Kiara985

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm from tennessee[DOUBLEPOST=1437689458,1437689425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey all! Just started a YouTube channel myself and live in Knoxville. Would love to collab with anyone. My channel is just generally anything goes.
I live near Memphis!

Reactions: CrazyPUA

Vsp

Reaction score
Welp. I live in TN and I am trying to set up a gaming channel, Key word trying, but I may give out my skype if I can get it to work, so If anyone would like to do a co-op lets play or something, Id be up for it

Ashot

Reaction score
I'm just starting out with my vlogging channel on youtube, and it seems like there are no other youtubers close to me. Are there any youtubers in tennessee?
I live in the Tri Cities of northeast TN. What are you interested in doing, specifically?

-Ashot

Heather Minor

Reaction score
Way late to the game here, but I live in Nashville!! Went to school in Knoxville, too. #GoVols
My channel is Minor Life on the good ol YouTube! :)

BrentlyTV

Reaction score
Knoxville here, but probably best for those in high school to collab with friends you know rather than random strangers you talked to on the net. That's like looking for dates on Craig's List...
Also in knoxville well Clinton slash oak ridge let's do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.