Other Anyone in Sacramento, Ca?

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Is there anyone in Sacramento or remotely close to Sacramento? I'd love to get together before it starts getting cold out (well, as cold as it gets in California) and do some collab videos. I don't care if you have 1 sub or 10,000 subs; if we have like minded content, Asia and I want to work with you.

Reply here or leave me a private message, and we'll hook something up.

Attachments

• US2.jpg
    US2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
Is there anyone in Sacramento or remotely close to Sacramento? I'd love to get together before it starts getting cold out (well, as cold as it gets in California) and do some collab videos. I don't care if you have 1 sub or 10,000 subs; if we have like minded content, Asia and I want to work with you.

ah ur lucky to be in cali :p its like the hub of youtube xD sadly im allll the way across the world in scotland lolz

ah ur lucky to be in cali :p its like the hub of youtube xD sadly im allll the way across the world in scotland lolz
delaypat 's in sacto..[DOUBLEPOST=1345887059,1345886960][/DOUBLEPOST]

delaypat 's in sacto..

Back