Anyone Ever Heard of AdRev?

So first thing first, I am already familiar and partnered with this company. I'm just asking if you know about them.

Has anyone ever heard of AdRev before? They sent me an offer and I signed with them, and they're actually a great company. They give you full partnership, and if your interested, you get paid much faster than regular monetizing. The features include: Custom Thumbnails, Channel Banners, Video-Page Banners, Monetization, and you get access to a free music library! Now, I never checked out the music, but I wouldn't care anyways because I usually would use eDubble or some dubstep. If you ever for a message from them, I suggest trying them out. I also recommend getting a partnership with them because they accept people with about 10 subscribers and 1,00 video views!
Thanks for reading!

Adrev is part of audiomicro, which maintains the music library that virtually every network uses. I don't know anyone personally that's signed with them, but their parent company is legit.

So first thing first, I am already familiar and partnered with this company. I'm just asking if you know about them.

Has anyone ever heard of AdRev before? They sent me an offer and I signed with them, and they're actually a great company. They give you full partnership, and if your interested, you get paid much faster than regular monetizing. The features include: Custom Thumbnails, Channel Banners, Video-Page Banners, Monetization, and you get access to a free music library! Now, I never checked out the music, but I wouldn't care anyways because I usually would use eDubble or some dubstep. If you ever for a message from them, I suggest trying them out. I also recommend getting a partnership with them because they accept people with about 10 subscribers and 1,00 video views!
Thanks for reading!
Pretty much every network gives those features, most people are now on the look-out for those who can give more than the other hordes of networks out there ;)

Back