Anyone else want to collab or a shoutout??

BenAMGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶3̶0̶s̶-̶1̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶t̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶;̶)̶ ̶:̶p̶

Edit: Just saw this was a Q&A post :(

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶3̶0̶s̶-̶1̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶t̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶;̶)̶ ̶:̶p̶

Edit: Just saw this was a Q&A post :(
I didn't know which category to post it in. You're confusing me lol what you mentioned above was spot on for what i'm asking for... soo it's up to you. Re-read my main post, i think you misunderstood something haha[DOUBLEPOST=1426917218,1426916975][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't mind a shout out !! I can give you my skype info and send you some clips to help out with this,but yeah I would love to be apart of this!
Would you just like a shout out or an interview as well?
Sure send through you're skype or you can email me your clip at nikki.s1201@gmail.com

I'd love both! Thanks a lot, this is a great idea by the way.
Awesome :D & thank you! Okay so add me on skype & we'll go from there in organizing the interview date & you can send me your clip through there too or email me at the above address ^^^ :)

I'd love a shout out if that's okay. Just let me know what you would like from me. I'm also starting a series of "Interesting Interviews" - wi the first going out on Tuesday. How would you feel about recording one of those for me if I sent the questions?
Sure i'd love to be a part of that :)
For the shout out just send me a clip of 30sec-1min telling us about yourself & your channel & why we should subscribe. My email is above ^^^^^ Thank you!! :D

BenAMGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't know which category to post it in. You're confusing me lol what you mentioned above was spot on for what i'm asking for... soo it's up to you. Re-read my main post, i think you misunderstood something haha[DOUBLEPOST=1426917218,1426916975][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ahh, right, I thought you were posting it under Q&A as it was only open to people who do those types of videos, rather than a general thing! Will see what I can come up with to help you out!

Reactions: Nikki120113

SavbersTv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hey! I'd love to do a collab. It looks like we have similar content too! My channel trailer is a pretty good indication of what goes on at SavbersTV
My Skype is @Savbers

Reactions: Nikki120113

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Great! Thank you :) & it'll be mostly about you guys the people who want the shout out, i'll just be in the intro & the ending haha. If you want a shout out just send a 30sec to 1min video telling us about yourself & your channel & why we should subscribe. If you want to collab, i'm interested in anything you had in mind or an interview type thing.

Hey! I'd love to do a collab. It looks like we have similar content too! My channel trailer is a pretty good indication of what goes on at SavbersTV
My Skype is @Savbers
Awesome trailer! :) Okay so you can email me through here or on nikki.s1201@gmail.com so we can sort something out. Or skype haha whichever one you'd prefer :D