Anyone else having a hard time getting noticed?

KermitTheMuffin

I just haven't been gaining as many subs or views and it is really hard to compete with all the other gaming channels out there. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to get noticed (other than spamming)?

Yupp, but it will be twice as hard considering you are a gaming channel, unfortunately bro :( sorry to say it.

I just haven't been gaining as many subs or views and it is really hard to compete with all the other gaming channels out there. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to get noticed (other than spamming)?
Just make very good videos having to do with popular games and hope that people start to stumble to your channel. Share these videos around. It's hard to get a gaming channel to get noticed and some have just been really lucky. Best suggest is to collab with others who might have more subs than you. Makes for better commentary.

is your content unique?
It's funny montages. So, somewhat but I know a lot of channels that do content like mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1384725197,1384725020][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just make very good videos having to do with popular games and hope that people start to stumble to your channel. Share these videos around. It's hard to get a gaming channel to get noticed and some have just been really lucky. Best suggest is to collab with others who might have more subs than you. Makes for better commentary.
I don't commentate that much and I haven't met or collabed with many youtubers. I usually just play and make montages. I don't really know who to play with either :(

I think most gamers here are having trouble getting noticed, me being one of them of course. But quick glance at your channel and you seem to be doing better than most, you've only being doing YouTube for a few months and already have just a little under 300 subscribers. Nobody gets "noticed" in such a short time. It could take years before you start seeing a huge amount of growth in views and subs.

One critique I have though is some of thumbnails just being attractive females.....for a Black Ops video.....don't use misleading thumbnails.

I think most gamers here are having trouble getting noticed, me being one of them of course. But quick glance at your channel and you seem to be doing better than most, you've only being doing YouTube for a few months and already have just a little under 300 subscribers. Nobody gets "noticed" in such a short time. It could take years before you start seeing a huge amount of growth in views and subs.

One critique I have though is some of thumbnails just being attractive females.....for a Black Ops video.....don't use misleading thumbnails.

It was more of a joke but okay. I didn't want to use anything with too much profanity.[DOUBLEPOST=1384725469,1384725411][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say spam but you can't even do that anymore with the new update -_-
Partly why I said other than spamming but spamming also creates a lot of hate and I wouldn't suggest it.

Partly why I said other than spamming but spamming also creates a lot of hate and I wouldn't suggest it.

Not if you spam in a way that doesn't seem like spam. When I used to spam, I would get hundreds of subscribers with not a single hate comment and maybe like 2 dislikes? But I would also get tons of likes so the 2 dislikes didn't really bother me. However, spamming is bad if you have bad content...

Back