Anyone else experiencing this problem with activating partnership?

JustFlames

So one of my partners is trying to activate his partnership but he gets an error, when you're trying to accept a CMS invite and an error saying "Sorry your youtube account is already linked to (youtube username). I don't know what the problem is? It's saying your youtube account is linked to your YT username.
E.g. It should be in this format "sorry your account is linked to (MCN). MCN being the cms provider.

Has anybody else had this problem? Does anybody know the problem or a fix

So one of my partners is trying to activate his partnership but he gets an error, when you're trying to accept a CMS invite and an error saying "Sorry your youtube account is already linked to (youtube username). I don't know what the problem is? It's saying your youtube account is linked to your YT username.
E.g. It should be in this format "sorry your account is linked to (MCN). MCN being the cms provider.

Has anybody else had this problem? Does anybody know the problem or a fix
Isn't your channel a sub-network? You should be in charge of who you partner, am I right?

Or did I just completely miss the question outright?

Get the Network to invite you again. It's an error in the old style link, seen it with someone else

This sort of error usually only pops up when the person has a 2nd channel which is linked to his username ( And applies with his 2nd channel )

Back