Anyone else doing vlogmas?

theellaem

I've Got It
I’m doing vlogmas this year. It’s my first time making videos really and I’m really bad at it. I could use all the suggestions I can get.

I am doing Vlogmas for the first time as well! I am not very good at vlogging, but I think every day I am getting a bit better at it! I sadly can't get to your channel the link sends me to a channel that doesn't exist. You might want to update it!

I am doing Vlogmas for the first time as well! I am not very good at vlogging, but I think every day I am getting a bit better at it! I sadly can't get to your channel the link sends me to a channel that doesn't exist. You might want to update it!
I haven't been able to get it to change for me.
Look up DailyEllaments or Ella Vlogmas 2017 and then revise search by clicking filter and upload date. My name on there is just Ella. I don't know why but it doesn't search easy...[DOUBLEPOST=1512571970,1512571707][/DOUBLEPOST]
There we go! I fixed it!!!!! It will not let me have a personalized URL without having X amount of subscribers...I have 2.... XD

I haven't been able to get it to change for me.
Look up DailyEllaments or Ella Vlogmas 2017 and then revise search by clicking filter and upload date. My name on there is just Ella. I don't know why but it doesn't search easy...[DOUBLEPOST=1512571970,1512571707][/DOUBLEPOST]
There we go! I fixed it!!!!! It will not let me have a personalized URL without having X amount of subscribers...I have 2.... XD
Hahah alright I will check it out :)

Back