Comedy Anyone down to collaborate and build a friendship?

I just recently restarted my channel with my buddy and we would like to expand our YouTube opportunities by collaborating with you guys! It would be great if we could grow together. I think if we get a bunch of small YouTubers with similar channels we can all help each other greatly and rise in subs in a fast pace!

If your interested in collaborating let me know! We are focused on scary/Halloween themed videos during October just to keep with trending topics!

Hope we can be friends! :)

I just recently restarted my channel with my buddy and we would like to expand our YouTube opportunities by collaborating with you guys! It would be great if we could grow together. I think if we get a bunch of small YouTubers with similar channels we can all help each other greatly and rise in subs in a fast pace!

If your interested in collaborating let me know! We are focused on scary/Halloween themed videos during October just to keep with trending topics!

SUP BRO! Im down to collab drop me a message if your up for it :)

If you ever wanna collab hmu on my twitter or instagram @maylayluvsyah I'm always down <3

Back