Gaming Anyone down to collab? (Garry's Mod)

Alright so I was thinking about collaborating with someone with a similar sized channel to mine (like 100 subs or smore) and I was thinking we could play either the Alien: Isolation gamemode or the Alien RP gamemode, but here's some info before anyone hits me up:
- I can't record s**t because if I try to the game goes from like 40 fps or so down to fuckin 2 fps
- If you want I could edit the video and draw/edit a thumbnail for it

That's pretty much it, if you wanna go through with this then hit me up and i'll give you my discord or Skype.

I am not here to collaborate with you but I am wondering what you use for recording I could help you out with that

Alright so I was thinking about collaborating with someone with a similar sized channel to mine (like 100 subs or smore) and I was thinking we could play either the Alien: Isolation gamemode or the Alien RP gamemode, but here's some info before anyone hits me up:
- I can't record s**t because if I try to the game goes from like 40 fps or so down to fuckin 2 fps
- If you want I could edit the video and draw/edit a thumbnail for it

That's pretty much it, if you wanna go through with this then hit me up and i'll give you my discord or Skype.
am ye sure i mean i do need to collab but am if i would ask for editing not really but a thumbnail would be REALLY nice im bad in making thumbnail but seriously i do need to play gmod with couple of friends

Back