Comedy Anybody wanna be in a Q&A video of mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perro V

I've Got It
Hello World. I've been thinking about this type of video for a long time now and it is now time for me to go ahead and fill you guys in on it. If you wanna be in this video, just ask me almost anything. I say almost anything because I obviously won't answer any highly personal or sensitive questions. This will be a multi part video, so I'm not gonna sit around and say "I'll select the best and answer them." Na, I'll pick out enough to fit the first part then come back for the second, third, and so on parts with other questions and pack them in.

So if you wanna be in, like I said, ask almost anything in the form of a text e-mail or upload an unlisted video to YouTube with the question. I will answer it in my most hilarious ways.

The e-mail to send it to is perrov7 at gmail dot com. Let's see those questions! And of course I'm still down with doing collabs that are non Q&A related. Time is starting to free up a little bit on my side. And of course, I'll link to everyone's channel in my description for each Q&A video.

So How would it work? :)

Roux
Channel Roux Harbour

Basically, you e-mail me an unlisted video on YouTube with your question or just type up the question like a normal e-mail. I'll collect each one that I get and answer them in a future video of mine. E-Mail is perrov7 at gmail dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back