Services anybody needs a backgorund i can make a decent one

f1pure

SHORT COMEDY FILMS - CHECK US OUT!
anybody needs a background i can make a decent one it will be free jut we can advertise our channel on it.

Video removed, refer to our forum rules.

have you seen our background wat would you like on yours? all i need is a pic if you want it up and information twitter facebook etc all that good stuff and ill make one you can try and tell me if you like it.

i checked out your background--very cool! :) i dont have a facebook or twitter page so i dont need those links, if you can though i would love if you put the two photos i attached at the top on either side
Screenshot2012-07-13at121236PM.png

Screenshot2012-07-13at123227PM.png

have you seen our background wat would you like on yours? all i need is a pic if you want it up and information twitter facebook etc all that good stuff and ill make one you can try and tell me if you like it.
CLARIFICATION---the one with the glasses and hat should be on the right, and the one with nothing on the left

hi sorry for the late reply its done have done 2 sizes because i dont know if you know but the background doesn't re-size to fit everybody monitor size, so choosing the small on ive done would be wise. but check them out and tell me wat you think and in return just pop our channel in the channl boxes on your channel page and also just drop us a shout out in ure next video. send us your email and ill send them over thanks

Back