Other Anybody near Vancouver wanna meet up?

Psychofig

I'm looking for some more Youtube-saavy folks around here. If you make videos (of any kind) regularly or not, or just enjoy youtube, it'd be awesome to have a meet up! I live on the UBC campus but if we get a group together we could centralize it anywhere really.

no that's not how you make friends. that's how to get stalked and raped? ever thought about talking to them on fb first or skype.
You're making videos on the internet and linking your social media accounts. If people wanted to stalk you they would already. I'm pretty sure none of us are here to rape one another. This is a forum about making youtube videos and getting an outreach. So logically, if we had a meet up, what do you think would result?

You're making videos on the internet and linking your social media accounts. If people wanted to stalk you they would already. I'm pretty sure none of us are here to rape one another. This is a forum about making youtube videos and getting an outreach. So logically, if we had a meet up, what do you think would result?
i seen stalkers on mushi mosters and thats a little kids game. so rapers and killers can be anywere

picard-facepalm.jpg

Hope you find someone to meet and collab with! Unfortunately I live on the other side of the earth. :p

Back