Meet Up/Gathering Any Youtubers in the New Jersey Area (Shore Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnell

Hey guys, Were looking to meet up with some to colab with. Our channel does a lil bit of everything food review, movies, videos games. So we have a wide range of content we can colab on. Really were just looking to meet new youtubers in the Jersey area. So let if me know if u want to meet up. Thanks guys

Hey I'm all the way up by mahwah but have the same mindset. I'm not lookin to profit, just to meet some new friends and be apart of something other than myself :) if you guys ever wanna do something crazy like stunts or dares totally keep me in mind. Exploration, funny stuff, backyard wrestling, The names Richie and I'd be glad to come to you to shoot :)

I'm from Toms River and am looking to meet YouTubers in the area. I am currently funneling traffic from my musical.ly account (100k followers) to Youtube so challenges / pranks / skits are what I will be doing for now. I also have a few original ideas but it would require more than one person :(

Whaaat!! No way! Toms River isn't but a hop skip and a jump. Haha. My fiancée drives me 2 hours once a week for band practice near Trenton, neither of us are bothered by the drive. Hey cool, here's my personal email,
Rich Rage NJ
Rfarre@yahoo.com
I just started Vlog and scripting my first hosted wrestling video commentary series (about 5mins per episode). I would absolutely be down for a collab on a wide range of things and certainly do not doubt well develope a friendship and help promote each other too. Hit me up sometime, i don't work (real jobs) so anytime is good!

Awesome to hear from you guys (or guy/gal lol).

Rich Rage

You guys are making me miss NJ...I used to really like the Lacey Township area (I'm no longer in that area btw).... :(

The OP of this thread hasn't been online in over 6 weeks, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about who are active members seeking a collaboration. if you would like to create your own thread for a collaboration specific to your own idea, please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back