Other ANY YOUTUBERS IN THE DMV?

GeekETV

HELLO EVERYONE,

I'M DA-WOLF FROM GEEKETV. A CHANNEL WHERE I REVEIW/REACT TO ALL THINGS GEEK, PLAY VIDEO GAMES, MAKE MUSIC/MUSIC VIDEOS (MOSTLY RAPS/HIPHOP GENRE), AND COMEDY SKITS.
I'M BASED IN THE DC MARYLAND VIRGINIA AREA AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME UP AND COMING YOUTUBERS TO COLLAB WITH IN THIS GENERAL AREA.

I'M OPEN FOR MOST THINGS SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND LETS WORK TOGETHER/NETWORK!

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU GUYS :)

MUCH LOVE,
DA-WOLF
"GEEKETV"

Hey! I went to scope out your channel, but the link doesn't work :\

I live between Richmond and DC, went to school up in Crystal City :)

Hey man!

I saw that too, idk what's going on with that and they won't let you link anything in a comment either. you should be able to google GeekETV and find me though in the meantime I'm going to try and fix my link situation
Would love to get a chance to work with you though!

Hey man!

I saw that too, idk what's going on with that and they won't let you link anything in a comment either. you should be able to google GeekETV and find me though in the meantime I'm going to try and fix my link situation
Would love to get a chance to work with you though!

Good call, I found you! Based on the link I'm seeing, you need to change the checkbox from channel to user.

YT is trying to link you at /c/GeekETV, but you're at /user/GeekETV

Good call, I found you! Based on the link I'm seeing, you need to change the checkbox from channel to user.

YT is trying to link you at /c/GeekETV, but you're at /user/GeekETV

Ahhhhhhh! Appreciate the tip! I got a chance to check out your channel too! I like what you have so far. Are there any ideas for videos you'd like to collab on? Its really hard to find DMV you tubers so I would love to get in touch with you about videos and such lol

Ahhhhhhh! Appreciate the tip! I got a chance to check out your channel too! I like what you have so far. Are there any ideas for videos you'd like to collab on? Its really hard to find DMV you tubers so I would love to get in touch with you about videos and such lol

I'm definitely down to do some collab work, seems like we've got some similar interests between marvel, geek-culture, and music :)

I saw you're performing shows (congrats! that's awesome!) - do you write and produce all your own music?

I'm definitely down to do some collab work, seems like we've got some similar interests between marvel, geek-culture, and music :)

I saw you're performing shows (congrats! that's awesome!) - do you write and produce all your own music?

Thanks man! Lots of hardwork lol! I write all my lyrics, but my friend Ti3Rizzy and NostalgikGamer on youtube have been producing my mixtape that I'm creating! They really know the sound I'm looking for and do a wonderful job. But, everything else is all me lol

i read the thread title and thought of the DMZ, which led me to believe you were from the Korean Demilitarized Zone. and i was confused and surprised af :bounce:

Lol oh geez! Nope, I'm from the Washington DC, Maryland area

Back