Vlog Any Vloggers?

Dazza

I fell that there arent that many vloggers anymore and I was just wondering if there are. I would like it if we could chat on skype to share ideas about videos. I'm into doing something that emma blackery does.

I do vlog type videos, but also some skit videos. Honestly vlogging is all about your personality and sometimes relies on editing to make it more eye appealing to a new face.

I do the sort of sit down, chat to the camera videos that are sometimes considered vlogs if that's the sort of thing you mean, I also do travel vlogs when I go somewhere interesting.

I been vlogging for over a year now. One thing i got good feedback on from friends and strangers that.

In the beginning of the vlog, make sure you make it clear to the audience on what you are doing today. Give them the agenda. Dont just fly places to place.

Example:

"Hey guys Today i am going to the store to get some meat, because later on the day I am going to have a bbq with friends."

now the audience have a good way of knowing what the video will be and its really helps them understand what places and things you are doing.

I'm into doing something that emma blackery does.
Yeah, I can see that from the fact that you've ripped off her description in your about tab. Would it maybe be a better idea to try and make your channel your own, rather than modelling yourself on someone else?

@Juzey you're right. I shouldn't try to be like anybody else because i'm not them. I changed my channel description baack to the original one

Back