Vlog Any Vloggers that Want to Collaborate?

I think collaborations can kill two birds with one stone; one video can potentially cause both YouTubers to gain more subscribers. I have not done a collaboration before, and I don't know how this will work, but I'm willing to try.

So these are some traits that my channel is oriented around:
-College advice
-High school/college audience (freshmen)
-Vlogs (sit in front of video and talk)
-How to videos (academics mostly)
-Topics that revolve around current events
-Engineering (specifically mechanical engineering)

Collaboration ideas:
-maybe make a video like vlogbrothers' videos. For example, we have a topic to talk about, but we split it up. One of us will do the first bit; the other, the last bit.
-Q&A (don't know how this will work) maybe we have a video of each of us answering each other's questions and we send that video to the other partner, and they can edit it so the answer comes right after the question? Obviously, each of us has to make video of asking and answering questions.
-Any other ideas?

Please comment if you're interested. :thanksthumbs:

I think collaborations can kill two birds with one stone; one video can potentially cause both YouTubers to gain more subscribers. I have not done a collaboration before, and I don't know how this will work, but I'm willing to try.

So these are some traits that my channel is oriented around:
-College advice
-High school/college audience (freshmen)
-Vlogs (sit in front of video and talk)
-How to videos (academics mostly)
-Topics that revolve around current events
-Engineering (specifically mechanical engineering)

Collaboration ideas:
-maybe make a video like vlogbrothers' videos. For example, we have a topic to talk about, but we split it up. One of us will do the first bit; the other, the last bit.
-Q&A (don't know how this will work) maybe we have a video of each of us answering each other's questions and we send that video to the other partner, and they can edit it so the answer comes right after the question? Obviously, each of us has to make video of asking and answering questions.
-Any other ideas?

Please comment if you're interested. :thanksthumbs:
Collaboration only works if you have a decent amount of subscribers on your "main" seeing as you have 184 which isn't too bad I would suggest waiting until you reach something like 500-1000 subscribers then you should try but If you want to have a go at it now I won't discourage you. Good luck on whatever you decide :)

I think in the same way there mister. I allso want to collaborate, even on this early stage, because i want to show my small audience that im open to work with people and make my channel a place where people feel there is something going on. Im planning on making topic vlogs about questions like "Whats the meaning of life", "what would you do if you were the president". Bad examples but you know what i mean. If i could have short clips coming from other youtubers with interesting views on given topic/question etc etc, it would be great i think. I can't see how that would harm my channel to display more caracters and make it more colorful. Refardless of this is a success formula or not, i want to give it a try!

Collaboration only works if you have a decent amount of subscribers on your "main" seeing as you have 184 which isn't too bad I would suggest waiting until you reach something like 500-1000 subscribers then you should try but If you want to have a go at it now I won't discourage you. Good luck on whatever you decide :)
this is some nonesense, collabs for mutual gain maybe, but collabs for fun usually drive viewer attention and is the only kind of collabs i do.

this is some nonesense, collabs for mutual gain maybe, but collabs for fun usually drive viewer attention and is the only kind of collabs i do.

True but I think deep down everyone wants to gain subscribers even if they're doing it for fun. What do I know? Not much.

I think in the same way there mister. I allso want to collaborate, even on this early stage, because i want to show my small audience that im open to work with people and make my channel a place where people feel there is something going on. Im planning on making topic vlogs about questions like "Whats the meaning of life", "what would you do if you were the president". Bad examples but you know what i mean. If i could have short clips coming from other youtubers with interesting views on given topic/question etc etc, it would be great i think. I can't see how that would harm my channel to display more caracters and make it more colorful. Refardless of this is a success formula or not, i want to give it a try!
That sounds interesting.

Dude I am ready to collaborate, I have all the traits except Engineering ! :p

I am Indian , 19 yrs, Law school student I know French, English, a bit of (Dutch and Spanish) and I have 585 subs, so u wanna do this??

Back