Other ANY UK VLOGGERS? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSoCoooL

Entertaining The Masses
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay so when we record the video and everything do we edit it ourselves or do we just upload the entire raw video?

Zach Thompson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I am interested in taking part I am from North Yorkshire, but I will be going to Luton to study Adult Nursing in September so I guess I can cover the London/Luton area.

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I am interested in taking part I am from North Yorkshire, but I will be going to Luton to study Adult Nursing in September so I guess I can cover the London/Luton area.
Hey! I have already closed this collab but Ill deffo have you in my next one, thank you though! ^_^

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I think I'd like to get involved, I mean I'm not exactly prolific but I've been getting into it more lately. I'm from Liverpool by the way :)
London, UK :)
awww ok and i will take part i live outside of london although I'm moving there soon
Hey guys! Sorry to be a pain but are you's still taking part in this? :) will want to start editing before i go back to uni! :D thanks ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1344551098,1344551040][/DOUBLEPOST]
im from plymouth
And r u still taking part? :) :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Too late to join, but just to say this sounds like it shall be delightful! I hope you manage to edit in time, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.