Any partnerships i could join

epiclymadguy

Liking YTtalk
Is there any available partnerships (that are trustworthy and are not run by a 5 year old that get shut down in a month) that I could join if so please tell me ill be grateful. :)

not shore my advice is that you wait get more Views/subs/Fans then you can apply to any Network :) that woulde be the best option and ill go jump now :bounce:

not shore my advice is that you wait get more Views/subs/Fans then you can apply to any Network :) that woulde be the best option and ill go jump now :bounce:
No i liked your feed back if this is the majority ill keep it up for about 2 months ask again and then apply Thanks for the feedback :)

Your latest video is on how to get partnership.. lol , can you not answer the question yourself?

Anyway the lowest 3 are CreatorX (accepts some people getting under 100 views daily) , DaWorldtv (84 views daily) or RPM Network (84 views daily).
Oh thats because im a recruiter for acifin and im willing to help people who meet their requirements (i dont so i became a recruiter) but I decided to check around as i want to be a partner than be with them as a recruiter and cheers ill check them out later this week im grateful :)

No i liked your feed back if this is the majority ill keep it up for about 2 months ask again and then apply Thanks for the feedback :)

Like others have said your best bets to keep going for a while before you apply, but if you really want a partnership now then RPM is probably the best bet as they require I believe 87 views per day , or somewhere in that region.

glad to help ;) im basicly doing the same so ill probobly have to wait for like 5 months since i made an new channel where me and some guys will only post Pokemon games ;)

Back