Comedy Any other pranksters here?

I could use help from someone like you to get my Channel out there. I want to make prank videos, funny skits, challenges, slow motion stunts, inspirational videos, and eventually vlogs. I have a lot of funny ideas for pranks.

I could use help from someone like you to get my Channel out there. I want to make prank videos, funny skits, challenges, slow motion stunts, inspirational videos, and eventually vlogs. I have a lot of funny ideas for pranks.

Upload them and see how it'll do. Sorry, I am not looking to do any collaborations! If you need any tips feel free to contact me!

Hey, I'm in Chicago and I'm looking for other prankster YouTubers for a collaboration. Lemme know if any of you are down with me.

Hey, I'm in Chicago and I'm looking for other prankster YouTubers for a collaboration. Lemme know if any of you are down with me.
I wish I was in Chicago. And I would like to do more than pranks. I want to do funny skits, challenges,slow motion bits, inspirational videos, and eventually vlogs.

Back