Any other French vloggers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irisnaturelle

Hello, I'm fairly new, and I'm a French girl that does videos on youtube.
I think the French don't have as much as a community on YouTube. There are like 5 big French girls on Youtube, but there is no community and I have a hard time finding other beauty youtubers that are French on social media etc.

Are there any here? If you're not French, where are you from?

Je ne pas parle francais ... ;)

I was born and raised in the US to European Immigrant parents (German, Polish, Ukranian). I did take French in school, but I never used it so I've pretty much forgotten everything. I think you will find a larger audience if you stick with English (unfortunately).

I was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, so yes, I do speak french (and pretty fluent too!). I don't vlog in french though, since I moved out of Montreal in my early childhood to London, Ontario.

I was born and raised in the US to European Immigrant parents (German, Polish, Ukranian). I did take French in school, but I never used it so I've pretty much forgotten everything. I think you will find a larger audience if you stick with English (unfortunately).
Je ne parle pas le francais* ;)

I was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, so yes, I do speak french (and pretty fluent too!). I don't vlog in french though, since I moved out of Montreal in my early childhood to London, Ontario.

Oops, you're right ... I did mis-type that.

I do videos in English and French since I've loved English every since primary school. I'm in the natural hair community (which is composed of a lot of Black American women) but recently I wanted to find some French beauty channels apart from the most well known ones. Maybe there are some French girls here with smaller channels.[DOUBLEPOST=1366315682,1366315560][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bonsoir! I went to Montreal area only once and they taught us some Québécois words like "aller gazer" for "mettre de l'essence" = filling up your car with gas, it was really funny

I do videos in English and French since I've loved English every since primary school. I'm in the natural hair community (which is composed of a lot of Black American women) but recently I wanted to find some French beauty channels apart from the most well known ones. Maybe there are some French girls here with smaller channels.[DOUBLEPOST=1366315682,1366315560][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bonsoir! I went to Montreal area only once and they taught us some Québécois words like "aller gazer" for "mettre de l'essence" = filling up your car with gas, it was really funny

It is our way of speaking french, I guess. 'Bienvenue' is like 'you're welcome' after somebody says thank you.

It is our way of speaking french, I guess. 'Bienvenue' is like 'you're welcome' after somebody says thank you.
I meant it was funny (for us French) because we never heard those idioms before. Not because we were making fun of the language. I just wanted to clarify cause it might have sounded that way. Ah I didn't know about Bienvenue, we say "de rien" or "je vous en prie" " il n'y a pas de quoi" in the most formal ways of speaking.[DOUBLEPOST=1366317681,1366317595][/DOUBLEPOST]

Btw Kleineganz, I know you from Gurugossip lol :) but you don't know me

I meant it was funny (for us French) because we never heard those idioms before. Not because we were making fun of the language. I just wanted to clarify cause it might have sounded that way. Ah I didn't know about Bienvenue, we say "de rien" or "je vous en prie" " il n'y a pas de quoi" in the most formal ways of speaking.[DOUBLEPOST=1366317681,1366317595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw Kleineganz, I know you from Gurugossip lol :) but you don't know me

Hehehe, I didn't get mad, I was just pointing out some of our other crazy slangs :p I want to visit the big France one day. Maybe after studies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back