Short Film Any other film/animation channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Poulos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the moment just a hobby but i work 2 to 8am 5 days a week so my entire day after that is composed of video work, script writing and my youtube channel.

Reactions: David Anthony

TheMix

I've Got It
Reaction score
New to the forums here but we'really excited to see a large family of other short film creators on YouTube

David Anthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
btw, I don't mean only short films. I own a production company that makes commercials, music videos, corporate films, animations and we're currently working on our first feature film :).

EmilXI

Reaction score
I am also a short film maker:) But i wouldnt consider myself a good one;) But i think that the more i make videos the better i will get. And after a while, i will be good enough to get a couple of subscribers;) nice to see that there are so many other short-film makers:D

jaihowitt

Reaction score
I make mildly humorous videos that probably aren't as funny as i tell myself they are :banghead2:
Check out my channel if you want, I'm hoping to collab with other youtubers in the near future!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I directed a short film that have a lot of mistakes however, if someone may encourage me I hope I''ll work much than this
Please search ''The Chains of Social Media''[DOUBLEPOST=1477147976,1477147852][/DOUBLEPOST]
I make mildly humorous videos that probably aren't as funny as i tell myself they are :banghead2:
Check out my channel if you want, I'm hoping to collab with other youtubers in the near future!
[DOUBLEPOST=1477148008][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am also a short film maker:) But i wouldnt consider myself a good one;) But i think that the more i make videos the better i will get. And after a while, i will be good enough to get a couple of subscribers;) nice to see that there are so many other short-film makers:D
I'm Gonna check your channel.Please check my short films too!!![DOUBLEPOST=1477148089][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm Gonna check your channel.Please check my short films too!!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Status
Not open for further replies.