Short Film Any other film/animation channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, nice to see other filmmakers here! I have done short films with student collaborations but it was always under a contract, so we were not allowed to post it on youtube. Just wanted add the suggestion, that you should also try vimeo :)

Reactions: Jenni Nexus

ck_ultra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Do you need music for your short film? I can help with that all I ask is I be in credits with a link in the description.

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your not the only short film creator out there! However the demands for Skits are very small and I find it difficult to grow

Reactions: David Anthony

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally my goal is to do short films, I just don't know where to begin!

David Anthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey guys, I'm a filmindustry professional who just started a youtube channel. I own a production company called Welldone Pictures.
I'm currenty working on a feature called "gunhand". You can find a teaser on my channel.
It's getting a lot of attention on facebook and instagram.

On my channel you can expect lots of behind the scenes stuff, vlogs and high end productions :).
It would be great if I can help people making films.

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I'm a filmindustry professional who just started a youtube channel. I own a production company called Welldone Pictures.
I'm currenty working on a feature called "gunhand". You can find a teaser on my channel.
It's getting a lot of attention on facebook and instagram.

On my channel you can expect lots of behind the scenes stuff, vlogs and high end productions :).
It would be great if I can help people making films.
Your channel is fantastic!

Peter Poulos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Short films are my favorite thing to watch on YouTube! I also create shorts and do movie reviews. Goal is to eventually make films for a living if I ever get so lucky. I have a short film coming out in less than a month that has taken up about 5 months of this year and I couldn't be more excited, filmmaking is life :)

Reactions: David Anthony

David Anthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Short films are my favorite thing to watch on YouTube! I also create shorts and do movie reviews. Goal is to eventually make films for a living if I ever get so lucky. I have a short film coming out in less than a month that has taken up about 5 months of this year and I couldn't be more excited, filmmaking is life :)
Nice, is it just as a hobby or is it your daily life?

Status
Not open for further replies.