Short Film Any other film/animation channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j7h18

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I animate! :D
Awesome! I love animating as well (although I only have a few animations in my channel but hope to add more).[DOUBLEPOST=1420491339,1420491065][/DOUBLEPOST]
My

None of my family is interested in helping me, and my cousins are totally boring, have no taste of music and film, i have go two friends who r interested in film, but they are worried about their exams, and after exams they say "I m tired/I'm going hometown/I m pretty busy with my family" haahah
all are losers...!! But anyway i know my struggle will come true someday :D
Keep up the SPIRIT and HARD WORKI

Black Pantha

Reaction score
I haven't actually made a short film myself but I'd really like to edit one

Jafar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup guys im into short filmmaking i actually uploaded something a few days ago check it out!! please subscribe

FoldingNotes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Commentator, Animator
I am actually a stop motion film maker. :D I created a stop motion video called the Things Outside the Box, and there will be more films of the Things released in the future. The Things are also a part of my Interviews, and they each have personality.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'd love to make films, since I'm a media student and I want to break into the industry one day. I've made one short film, but it's terrible. :p
Epic, All Film-Maker's Debut Film suck. But that's were we get our hands dirty. You can at least say you made a film!!! I'm currently writing my debut film, and it'll probably suck. But hey, I'll have made a film!

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am planning to do short films soon, but in the form of comedy sketches. It comes down to editing and a good script. Would love to see the videos!

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I found that there is a lack of short film channels in this forum.
I would really like to see other short film channels and collab.
I'm learning at a steady pace, 3D modeling & animation, but my channel is all over the map when it comes to topics, hence my array of Playlists. Just subbed to yours. :)

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.