Short Film Any One from Hawaii, island of Oahu

Hello, forums! First time poster, We are called the urban misfits and we are a new channel just getting started, actually just two months in. We are a skit comedy, dramatic short story type of group. Now our previous channel got hacked, so we will be re-releasing our older videos at urban misfits. We were looking for anyone in the community that might be interested in doing a collaboration. If your interested in doing a comedy gaggy type of video hit us up . Or if you from here we would like to get to know you, see the type type of local channels in the community. Thanks!

I used to live there, but I moved to California. I do go back a lot though and have family there. Good luck growing your channel, there are a few people on this forum that are also from Hawaii maybe they would be interested in meeting up with you sometime.

Thanks Trent! Good luck to you a well! It would be nice to meet some other youtubers from here, since most of our friends are to shy to appear on camera, since we act pretty crazy lol.

Back