Short Film Any One from Hawaii, island of Oahu

urban misfits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello, forums! First time poster, We are called the urban misfits and we are a new channel just getting started, actually just two months in. We are a skit comedy, dramatic short story type of group. Now our previous channel got hacked, so we will be re-releasing our older videos at urban misfits. We were looking for anyone in the community that might be interested in doing a collaboration. If your interested in doing a comedy gaggy type of video hit us up . Or if you from here we would like to get to know you, see the type type of local channels in the community. Thanks!

TrentVlogsTV

Whatever, I'm Getting Cheese Fries
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I used to live there, but I moved to California. I do go back a lot though and have family there. Good luck growing your channel, there are a few people on this forum that are also from Hawaii maybe they would be interested in meeting up with you sometime.

urban misfits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks Trent! Good luck to you a well! It would be nice to meet some other youtubers from here, since most of our friends are to shy to appear on camera, since we act pretty crazy lol.

Lusterkx2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! Aloha!!! nice to meet you!. i am from Oahu too. Lets keep in touch!