any motivation tips?

chillion

Hello,
I'm a person that really struggles to get motivated, as much as I love to make films, I just can't be motivated.
I might be lazy, or I might not bother, but I really feel like if I want to continue with youtube, I need to make films, and I need to get motivated.
Any tips or techniques to get going with film-making?

i have a A4 notebook on my desk always, written on the front in big letters is "IDEA'S N SH*T" whenever i think of a video idea, i write it down on a new page. then every few days i go through the book. if it was a dumb idea i cross it out. but the thing is when i go through the book and there are some cool ideas it really motivates me to get them done

All of their advice is fantastic and I agree! My biggest struggle was organizing content and my ideas but once you have you niche and plan ahead, it's easy to keep a schedule! Also, make sure you are just making videos because you love it, if you are to just be famous you will lose motivation as that takes a lot of time and some luck!

Hello,
I'm a person that really struggles to get motivated, as much as I love to make films, I just can't be motivated.
I might be lazy, or I might not bother, but I really feel like if I want to continue with youtube, I need to make films, and I need to get motivated.
Any tips or techniques to get going with film-making?

Making it a routine start doing it every day or every week on the same day in the week at the same time kinda like when your going to a sports club like an appointment but keep it fun!

Back