Any help please?

APHGamingx

Hi Guys! Thanks for checking out my thread :) I have started my own YouTube channel in the last three or four days based around gaming. Thus far I have uploaded four videos on Fifa 14, and all four videos have been based on different areas. Some videos have more views than others, however I am struggling to gain subscribers, and comments. This bums me out as I would like to interact more with other YouTubers as well as upload videos. Also, my channel isn't growing, with only five subscribers. Could anyone reccommend any ideas as to how I can grow my channel from the ground up? Or is it just a waiting game?

I will be so, so grateful for any ideas/advice. If any more information is needed, then let me know.

Many Thanks!

APHGamingx

x

Well... it mostly is a waiting game but there are some things you can do to help. I can't think of many right now. I only have 4 subs even though I have been existent for several months. It is very difficult to get noticed as a gaming channel for obvious reasons.

Well... it mostly is a waiting game but there are some things you can do to help. I can't think of many right now. I only have 4 subs even though I have been existent for several months. It is very difficult to get noticed as a gaming channel for obvious reasons.
To be fair mate two or three are my mates! But it is man, it's so popular at the moment. Thanks for the comment :)

You need to share your channel and wait, you don't get big within a matter of days, it's a matter of months or years...it just depends on how well you do in your videos when you get people watching them :)

You need to share your channel and wait, you don't get big within a matter of days, it's a matter of months or years...it just depends on how well you do in your videos when you get people watching them :)
I guess I just gotta hope my content is good to start with then! Where would you reccommend sharing the videos? I have a twitter account? Thanks for the advice :)

I guess I just gotta hope my content is good to start with then! Where would you reccommend sharing the videos? I have a twitter account? Thanks for the advice :)
well, here in your signature or in the video section for a start :p Twitter, facebook,vimeo, absolutely anywhere you can think of, even on mars if you can get there :D

Back