Gaming Any HEARTHSTONE gamers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incia

I Love YTtalk
I like Hearthstone currently a lot because it's free to play, I literally haven't spent a single dime on this game, just make a battle.net account and download the game.

I have started playing versus friends, coworkers etc and it's helluva fun. Any hardcore gamers who want to play?

(I'll try to record all the games I play but I only upload what seems to actually be great matches)

What's your Battle tag?

I'll add you when i'm next one would love a game, i'm just a casual player since beta and i love it!!!

I like Hearthstone currently a lot because it's free to play, I literally haven't spent a single dime on this game, just make a battle.net account and download the game.

I have started playing versus friends, coworkers etc and it's helluva fun. Any hardcore gamers who want to play?

(I'll try to record all the games I play but I only upload what seems to actually be great matches)

I been thinking of playing this game is it better then Magic

I'll work this evening, I try to add you guys afterwork. I'll be sure to check out your neutral cards video too! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446076316,1446026184][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey i just got in to the game as well add my battle tag which would be HoustonsGame and add my skype ericgonzales8

Trying to add you now, it says 0 results for "HoustonsGame". I need your full battle tag, the numbers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back