Request Any Great Graphics Artist Willing to draw For Free?

EverybodyLovesToby

I've Got It
So, I have a Nintendo gaming channel that I will be moving to and I have a hard time drawing on the computer. I did practice and all but it's still not kicking in. So now i'm wondering if there is any great artists willing to draw me a picture of my Mii character in any cool pose. (Just not a bad one... please) In return i will give shout out on my most popular channel (Not WaluigiRus) and put you in my other channels box. Any other return suggestions are available. Thanks so much for at least reading this. Have a nice day. :)
JUS6DKq.png

I only draw traditional on paper if you could get someone to colour it for you ill draw it ^^
Ah! That's alright! I think I know someone who can color it or I can try my best :D Thanks so much! I'll add your channel to my gaming channel and I will give you a shout out! (I'll send the video to you also. :D) If you want anymore things in return, feel free to tell me. Send me the picture at: mariomario1000000@hotmail.ca or here. Thanks so much!!! You're awesome!!!! :D

Ah! That's alright! I think I know someone who can color it or I can try my best :D Thanks so much! I'll add your channel to my gaming channel and I will give you a shout out! (I'll send the video to you also. :D) If you want anymore things in return, feel free to tell me. Send me the picture at: mariomario1000000@hotmail.ca or here. Thanks so much!!! You're awesome!!!! :D
ill do my best feel free to tell me what kind of poes you want :p

what about left arm pointing and other arm in V pose against his vody :) ill send you end resultes :p[DOUBLEPOST=1389479328,1389479227][/DOUBLEPOST]also ill draw this tomorow when I wake up just msg me an faster reminder so that I read it in my alerts tomorow since it's 12 PM here right now and I need my Gamer sle... I mean beauty sleep ^_^

what about left arm pointing and other arm in V pose against his vody :) ill send you end resultes :p[DOUBLEPOST=1389479328,1389479227][/DOUBLEPOST]also ill draw this tomorow when I wake up just msg me an faster reminder so that I read it in my alerts tomorow since it's 12 PM here right now and I need my Gamer sle... I mean beauty sleep ^_^
Okay! Sure! :D Goodnight! :D

Back