Any good pranks to play on my little sister? April Fools Day!

Thanks everyone! :)

I think i decided my prank will be a it will be a cracked laptop sceen(i got a cracked sceen plastic thing) and the spider prank!

Tell her that someone ate her chocolate :p

"Tell her your dog died"

Nah, just kidding, I hate how so many pranks are basically just making people cry. Put more thought into the victims suffering!

Tightly cover her bedroom door in saran wrap so when so she walks into it. :D

I should of done that prank instead of cracked laptop sceen and spider prank.

Maybe next time when i do a prank, it will be most likey be a friend that i do a prank on.

If she has a cell phone, you can change the ringtone to something hilarious and call her when she's with her friends.

Tell her there's a bear in the yard and act all excited and take out your phone and go to a window like you're recording video of it. When she comes over to the window to look, have a friend wearing a scary mask jump up from under the window.

Build a freddy fazbear costume and poke your head through the door or jump scare her

put blue dye in the milk

Just tried the (cracked laptop sceen and spider)prank on my little sister and it did not come of well....

I recorded it but i won't edit and upload it on Youtube because it is ok at best and i did not get the reaction from her that i wanted and all that stuff.

So there won't be a video for April Fool Day maybe next year, there's always next year! :)

Anyway it was my 1st ever time doing a prank on someone and i will only get better from now on! :)

Last edited:
Back