Services Any GFX for a small amount of YTTalk Cash

Free Anything Hmm??? Can you sing?

it says "free anything(gfx)" which means any gfx..but I can sing if you would like me to.[DOUBLEPOST=1370036377,1370036308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you make me a banner than? for the new channel design? Look at my youtube(not yttalk)avatar to see the colors and if you could sort of make it go along with my youtube avatar that would be great. Thanks!

I'll see what I can do..so green..and what icons/pics would you like? or just your name cool looking?[DOUBLEPOST=1370036614][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please could you make me a banner? Something to do with a cat (like felix the cat) and it to say felixmycat?
much love xx
If you want my email or anything just ask! Loving your banner btw!

would you like any motto or anything else other than felixmycat? and a picture of felix the cat?

okay one done so far..sorry its been slow, just a lot of IRL things...

Simple but professional, what do you think?

Attachments

• thedigblackbick.png
    thedigblackbick.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 8
it says "free anything(gfx)" which means any gfx..but I can sing if you would like me to.[DOUBLEPOST=1370036377,1370036308][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'll see what I can do..so green..and what icons/pics would you like? or just your name cool looking?[DOUBLEPOST=1370036614][/DOUBLEPOST]

would you like any motto or anything else other than felixmycat? and a picture of felix the cat?

Could you put some guns in there? Thanks so much.

Back