Any Gamers Using Yeousch Community Youtube?

Probably considering the immense amount of gamers here and on YT now. I myself really wish to get partnered with them but alas am not ready yet :(
Also, you're partnered with them? I thought you needed 1.5k subs and something like that :confused:

Probably considering the immense amount of gamers here and on YT now. I myself really wish to get partnered with them but alas am not ready yet :(
Also, you're partnered with them? I thought you needed 1.5k subs and something like that :confused:

No we're not partnered with them they have a part of their site that you can post your videos to the community without any stipulations.

on yeousch.com, they have a section called community youtube. Im not sure how many people are aware of this

I took a quick look at it and under the YouTube Forum it says do NOT post your videos there, and it's just for discussion...

I took a quick look at it and under the YouTube Forum it says do NOT post your videos there, and it's just for discussion...

its not a forum section, you literally go to yeousch.com then two buttons away once you're signed up, it says community youtube, and thats where you're able to post your videos

Back