Gaming Any gamers out there wanna collab? 500 subs

Hi there! I only have 380 subscribers but I think we could work something out if you're interested! I write lyrics for video game songs (similar to brentalfloss) but I also have a series called YouTubers with Lyrics where I write songs about YouTube channels. I could do one for your channel or we could figure something else out. Let me know what you think - I look forward to hearing back from you.

I have a ps4 and I am 16. I have 233 subs with 5500 total views. I know it's not 500 but message me if you want to play together

Hi there! I only have 380 subscribers but I think we could work something out if you're interested! I write lyrics for video game songs (similar to brentalfloss) but I also have a series called YouTubers with Lyrics where I write songs about YouTube channels. I could do one for your channel or we could figure something else out. Let me know what you think - I look forward to hearing back from you.

Same with you hit me up on skype oinkshireoink[DOUBLEPOST=1421963420][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a ps4 and I am 16. I have 233 subs with 5500 total views. I know it's not 500 but message me if you want to play together
do you have a pc maybe?[DOUBLEPOST=1421963465,1421963420][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello I have 450 subs! :) I think we can still collab just fine! :)

same with you hit me up on skype oinkshireoink
im interested

Back