Any body else do this?

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys,
So was just wondering if I am the only one who does this.

When I watch YouTubers I like, so mostly people I am subscribed too, I tend to just watch the ad if it is a short one as I know I am helping out the channel. I guess I hope they will do the same for me? Hahah im not sure.

So does anyone else do the same/ a similar thing? :)

I usually skip ads, but sometimes you end up having to sit through one you can't skip anyways. It's a nice thought though :)

I use adblock plus personally. I know youtubers make money off ads, but I hate ads. I refuse to watch them. Maybe that makes me sound like an a**, but then again how many people use commercial breaks on TV as an opportunity to get up and grab a drink/snack/go to the bathroom? I have a limited amount of time during which I can use the computer, and I'd rather not have ads eating into that.

I use adblock plus personally. I know youtubers make money off ads, but I hate ads. I refuse to watch them. Maybe that makes me sound like an a**, but then again how many people use commercial breaks on TV as an opportunity to get up and grab a drink/snack/go to the bathroom? I have a limited amount of time during which I can use the computer, and I'd rather not have ads eating into that.

I agree with your point completely, sometimes though you dont have a choice and you have to watch the ad. Like others have said though if it interests me, I figure why not watch it. If not I normally dont waste my time.

Really depends on the youtuber and the ad, if its good and I like there content then sure. If not then your screwed.

Depends on if I'm I'm a rush to watch the video or if its an ad I haven't seen a million times already. YouTube ads are very repetitive.

Back