Comedy Any bad singers out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
I would kind of like it to look like a real cover that you would find off of youtube, although of course I will be mentioning at the end of the video that all of these were fake covers xD

lol, I must have missed this detail, cuz I literally just went nuts with this! :D

Reactions: James Lewis

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
lol, I must have missed this detail, cuz I literally just went nuts with this! :D
No actually, yours was perfect to what I was thinking of lol Your enthusiasm and acting made it pretty believable for the exception that I already knew before I watched it that it was supposed to be a fake cover. xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375738144,1375738043][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm going to be recording my song tomorrow, i think some Stone Sour :)
Thank you for letting me know! And I have to give you an internet high five for that band choice! :stop2: Stone Sour is awesome! :)

Reactions: FlipRJ

Stalli111

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The songs done so far have been, "I wanna know what love is" by foreigner. And then FlipRJ actually had sent me 14 small clips in one so that I would have the choice and would have more to work with, all of these were different songs, so I don't know if I could list them all xD A couple were, "I will always love you" by whitney houston, the pokemon theme song, "Radioactive" by imagine dragons, and "Party in the USA." Those are just a few of the ones he included. I would kind of like it to look like a real cover that you would find off of youtube, although of course I will be mentioning at the end of the video that all of these were fake covers xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375729213,1375728552][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: Okay so I know I said my last post, that was supposed to be the last update. Well, apparently not. It is already passed the deadline and I have only gotten two submissions.... The submissions sent in have been from FlipRJ and EPICKEI- which btw, does anyone know why EPICKEI was banned from YTtalk? He told me he got banned for reasons he doesn't know and wants to know how long it will be before he is unbanned from YTtalk? I know that probably isn't a question I should be allowed to ask because it deals with the personal business of someone else, but EPICKEI asked me to ask the forum and he really wants to know. So I thought I would at least ask for him.

I want/need at least 5 submissions for this video and since I only have 2 so far... I am going to have to extend the deadline to next sunday. Please get the videos in to me as soon as you can though! So you still have another week to submit for those of you that wanted to participate, but might not have had enough time: Michael Stalli111 Tom Douglas Logan Nolin Vincent the Watermelon[DOUBLEPOST=1375729373][/DOUBLEPOST]and Froxezaen I'm not too worried about you xD It sounds like you are still plenty interested and are already working towards trying to do it!
sorry man im away from my pc atm and wont be able to do it for sunday sorry

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Update: For those that are still interested in sending in a submission for this collaboration, the due date is this monday, but I will not be releasing the video till the next week because I will be busy this week and won't have time to get it out in time for this week so I already made another video to upload for this week and will have this collaboration video uploaded the next week. I still need the videos in as soon as possible though. If you are still interested in this collaboration(and think you will be able to do it), I would appreciate it if you would let me know because I kinda am not too sure exactly who all is interested and who is not interested by now because of some people dropping out and I would just like to have an idea of who to be expecting video submissions from. So that is all and thank you! :) Special thanks to FlipRJ and EPICKEI for already having their submissions sent in to me! :D

Reactions: FlipRJ

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So again, even after giving an extra week, I still only have two submissions when I need at least five. I had gotten no extra submissions in the time that I had extended the deadline. So again, I will give till this upcoming sunday. If I do not have at least five submissions in by then, I am recreating this thread and asking for others to join, though I will still keep the two submissions I have and still use them in the video. So anyone still interested, send them in to me, I cannot keep putting this project off and I am not canceling this collaboration because I still like the idea and have filmed quite a bit for it already and the two people that sent in submissions already put in the time to make their parts.

(I am tagging those that said they were interested at one point, wether you said you couldn't do it because of deadlines or not. Sorry for tagging you if you said you couldn't do it at one time. I'm still tagging because I don't know if maybe the new deadline would work out for you and you could actually do it.)

Froxezaen Michael Tom Douglas Stalli111 Logan Nolin[DOUBLEPOST=1376430641,1376430626][/DOUBLEPOST]and Vincent the Watermelon

Vincent the Watermelon

Life is awesome!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
So again, even after giving an extra week, I still only have two submissions when I need at least five. I had gotten no extra submissions in the time that I had extended the deadline. So again, I will give till this upcoming sunday. If I do not have at least five submissions in by then, I am recreating this thread and asking for others to join, though I will still keep the two submissions I have and still use them in the video. So anyone still interested, send them in to me, I cannot keep putting this project off and I am not canceling this collaboration because I still like the idea and have filmed quite a bit for it already and the two people that sent in submissions already put in the time to make their parts.

(I am tagging those that said they were interested at one point, wether you said you couldn't do it because of deadlines or not. Sorry for tagging you if you said you couldn't do it at one time. I'm still tagging because I don't know if maybe the new deadline would work out for you and you could actually do it.)

Froxezaen Michael Tom Douglas Stalli111 Logan Nolin[DOUBLEPOST=1376430641,1376430626][/DOUBLEPOST]and Vincent the Watermelon
Okay :) This is good news because I can actually do it now that I'm settled and in a good place to work on filming my videos and stuff. I'm sorry that took so long.

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you go to my channel and look up the video "What really killed Michael Jackson" you could see my singing skills, check it out and let me know what you think. Interesting idea by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.