Other any after effects cc guys out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakassme

the amv guy
so i need a after effects guy to either help me with my video or help me on how to use it if you mind reply :D

add me on skype:jakassme
if you wanna help me out sometime, i already got a couple people helping me out tho :D

i make amvs and i would like to add after effects to them

Last edited:
I know a thing or two. But if a starter. Just start playing around with it. It somehow will become obvious and will look like other program's.

It has a time line, Effects. You can even render video's with it.

Just the layout's different and you have a sh*t load more options. *smiley face*

I know a thing or two. But if a starter. Just start playing around with it. It somehow will become obvious and will look like other program's.

It has a time line, Effects. You can even render video's with it.

Just the layout's different and you have a sh*t load more options. *smiley face*
well if you want you can add me on skype its jakassme :D and shure ill play around with it abit if i need help ill ask you k?

so i need a after effects guy to either help me with my video or help me on how to use it if you mind reply :D

i make amvs and i would like to add after effects to them
I'ts been so long since I used after effects daaaaayyyuuummmm!
I can teach you if you want, I don't do productions for other people but I can teach you if you want, Last time I used after effects I was an advanced user!
( Keep in mind I am a really bad teacher ).

I just started learning after effects in school, something that I'll do to learn extra things is just go onto youtube and type in "After effects tutorial intro" hopefully you'll find someone with a long list of tutorials on how to use after effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back