Any Advice

Dauglybutcool21

Does anyone knows any advice for a gaming channel? I got some help from a person on discord but I need a little more help. How do you get motivated to make videos? What is the best editing software? I'm using hitfilm express so should I keep it? if you have any advice, reply down below to help me and maybe some other YouTube gamers.

Depends on what kind of gaming videos you want to do. If you want to do funny moments gaming videos you can simply just edit small clips together and add music to the video. If you are wanting to be doing videos like walkthroughs or gameplays then you should do some kind of commentary where you can express what you are thinking at certain points in the gameplay or walkthrough. As for editing I am using Lightworks and it has worked for me thus far and I am learning more about it every day. I also use Audacity for commentary recording.

My motivation is I play games I love and if someone mentions different games in the comments on my videos I give them a try before uploading to my channel.

Hope this helps!:thumbsup2:

Back