Any Advice?

XenithDragon

I've Got It
So recently I have started up my channel again after not touching it in so many months.
The most recent video I posted is this one:

What do you guys think about this and my channel? Do I need to cut down my videos? Is there any editing I can do to improve what I have made?

And also, are my banner and Icon decent? Or will they need to be adjusted?

And feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

ur avatar is good, same for the banner, u have just to put what u bring on ur channel in ur banner, because it rapresent ur channel ^^. this video is pretty funny, but i think that u have to improve ur tags, with tube buddy and google trands, u have really few tags in this video. tags index ur video as f***xD

Hey dude, so I think your channel looks professional off the bat! I watched your most recent video "The Great Circle". I found the video to be entertaining as much as it was annoying to watch you play mainly in first person xD. Maybe that's just a pet peeve of mine. You have a great looking outro screen with a good song selection, (I think it was monstercat). Accurate description with nothing seeming clickbait in your titles, I know that can throw some off seeing click bait. I say just keep doing what you're doing and try to improve at the games you play. That way you can mix comedy with really enjoyable gameplay! Have a good day buddy :)

I feel like your videos would be a ton better if they had a theme to them. I'm a bit lost as to what are you doing bescides just playing a video game and doing random cuts tbh. I do like your humor.
Hope this somehow helped!

I feel like your videos would be a ton better if they had a theme to them. I'm a bit lost as to what are you doing bescides just playing a video game and doing random cuts tbh. I do like your humor.
Hope this somehow helped!
Yes this is something I definitely need to work on, Im trying to add a little bit more context to each scene, and building up to it instead of cutting it around, hopefully one of the vids I post this week has some better cutting then this one!

Not that my advice is worth much but the channels I follow tend to have at least one regular series that's ongoing and a lot of their videos are part of a larger series with the same game instead of just random one offs.

I guess it all depends on what you wanna do. For example, when I set out I knew I was going to wanna do daily Enter The Gungeon runs and then have the other content on the channel be continuing Let's Plays of the games I enjoy.

Back