Anxiety Network....anyone hear of them?

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
I got this in my inbox earlier today..

Hello chrisdragon,
We are a certified Youtube network called Anxiety. We offer a share of 80% to all of our partners of the base CPM. For example if our network were generating $10 per 1000 views that means you would be making $8 per 1000 views!
We are glad to inform you that we have recently been monitoring the growth and views that your channel receive and we believe that you have potential. We are willing to offer you a YouTube partnership with Anxiety as a reward for your hard efforts.

A partnership has many advantages and makes the entire YouTube experience far more worthwhile; it will allow you to earn revenue from the views your videos receive, there will be personal advertisement and branding options available for your channel, you will be able to create a personalised YouTube show, there will be abilities to customize your Youtube background further and your videos will no longer be limited to size and/or length when they are uploaded. Furthermore, there is not limits into how much money you make per 1000 views, the sky is the limit!

You may ask yourself, "what is the difference between the partnership I have with Youtube now and a partnership with a Network?". There are many reasons for choosing to partner with a network, first one being the service, Anxiety and other networks try and keep their doors open for service to our partners through support emails etc. Secondly, you do not have to WAIT for the benefits like custom thumbnails, shows, possible livestreaming and more! Thirdly, there is no limit to how much money you can earn per 1000 views! The sky is the limit! Youtube will only allow youtubers in their "partnership" program to earn up to a certain ammount as with networks we do a percentage share of the monthly CPM! Thirdly, Networks give your channel that opportunity to grow by sometimes featuring your videos or channel on the main network hub!

Lastly, it is our job as a company to obtain music licenses to add to ourmusic library for our partners to use amazing musical content legally in their videos. We will also do affiliate programs with other companies so our partners can earn discounts on products and more! Anxiety will also implement a system for our partners to earn a secondary stream of revenue from commissions by promoting other companies products through your videos!
How is revenue calculated? As a network, we offer a fixed percentage share of 80% for every one thousand video views you receive for you by our network standards. The amount per one thousand views varies from month to month, therefore making it impossible to provide an exact fixed payment (the same as youtube).

If you wish to talk over some of the terms or have any questions before continuing please contact the email listed at the end of this letter, if you do not have any questions and wish to proceed by going to the link below:
[Link to form here]

Many Thanks,
Sebastien Lalonde(Co-Founder @ Anxiety)
Email: [E-mail here]

So does anyone know of Anxiety, how they are and what they are like?

Never heard of them and don't like the look of them either. The same is a bit of a stupid idea I must say. :p

This sounds like a trap!

its_a_trap.gif

I wonder if the CEO is anxious. Anxious of not being able to partner anyone. If we had shane here I could have helped us..... :( go on ****** and ask him if you want.

Back