Anti-Social Behaviour

Try collabing with other YouTubers, or even just meeting up and talking shop. Last night I filmed with a comedy channel, then after that I hung out with a YouTube musician. You might find more interesting conversations and hangouts if you have been more focused on content creation. It's like yttalk, but IRL haha.

I don't like to go to the outside when it's not necessary or when I don't have plans of doing things I would enjoy. I do like going to school so I still can have a social life and talking to people.

You just have to find something you enjoy. I myself like to go out sometimes and just check out stuff about gaming or music, striking up conversations and such including those.

Try collabing with other YouTubers, or even just meeting up and talking shop. Last night I filmed with a comedy channel, then after that I hung out with a YouTube musician. You might find more interesting conversations and hangouts if you have been more focused on content creation. It's like yttalk, but IRL haha.
I want to do that..but theres not much youtubers in the place i live in :(

lol i have that same thought, i usually only go outside to film something, it's a symptom of youtube addiction :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371582439,1371582412][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to do that..but theres not much youtubers in the place i live in :(
i wish there were other youtubers where i am as well!

I know them feels, bro ;)

But seriously, don't worry about it too much, everyone gets like this sometimes. I agree with what others have said though, try going out to do things you enjoy. Even just going out for a walk or meeting friends for food or a coffee can massively help - don't stay inside too much or you'll go crazy! :p

I know them feels, bro ;)

But seriously, don't worry about it too much, everyone gets like this sometimes. I agree with what others have said though, try going out to do things you enjoy. Even just going out for a walk or meeting friends for food or a coffee can massively help - don't stay inside too much or you'll go crazy! :p
haha.. I go outside from time to time.. im not like a freakin weirdo(maybe abit haha.) that stays home everyday ;D

Back